- Module 1 – Assessing Physical Damage and Accepting the Importance of Exercise
- Module 2 – Integrating exercise into your schedule
- Module 3 – Exercise on the go
- Module 4 – Benefits of aerobics for fitness
- Module 5 – Step by step exercise guide
- Module 6 – 100 exercise tips
- Module 7 – Healthy eating guide
Course Study Format
This course is delivered exclusively through ONLINE learning. The course is available for you to complete at your pace that suits your busy schedule over a 12 month period.
Training Course Support
If you still have any questions regarding your online course, our technical support team are available 7 days a week and will aim to answer your queries as soon as possible.
The course is available online and is accessible 24 hours a day and available for a 12 month period.
The benefits of fitness far outweigh the inconveniences of regular exercise. To reap the maximum benefits of physical fitness, remember that your program should include all the main five components of physical fitness. These are the health related fitness components like cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, muscular endurance and muscle strength. There are in fact other components of physical fitness but they are skill related and less important.
You’re about to learn all the tips, tricks, and tactics of those who have to be creative to stay active. And you can get your hands on these techniques instantly.