- Module 1 – Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 2 – The Digestive Process
- Module 3 – Human Nutrition and the Importance of Vitamins
- Module 4 – Minerals and Water
- Module 5 – Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats
- Module 6 – The Concepts of Healthy Eating and Weight Management
- Module 7 – Metabolism and Exercise
- Module 8 – Supplements and Sports Nutrition
- Module 9 – Food Cravings
- Module 10 – Disease States
- Module 11 – Nutrition for Special Populations e.g. Vegetarians, Children, Seniors, Pregnant Women.
- Module 12 – Eating Disorders
Course Study Format
This course is delivered exclusively through ONLINE learning. The course is available for you to complete at your pace that suits your busy schedule over a 12 month period.
Training Course Support
If you still have any questions regarding your online course, our technical support team are available 7 days a week and will aim to answer your queries as soon as possible.
The course is available online and is accessible 24 hours a day and available for a 12 month period.
Become trained and substantially improve your chances of employment or earn more money!
- Nutritionist course covering weight management and diet advice.
- Covers 19 different topics.
- Course taken online with access to a designated tutor.
- Freephone number for tutor support – no expensive premium rate calls.
- Final online test with Certificate Awarded on completion.
- Lifetime access to the course upon completion.
- Printable version of the course available.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet provides nutrients to your body. These nutrients give you energy and keep your heart beating, your brain active, and your muscles working.
Nutrients also help build and strengthen bones, muscles, and tendons and also regulate body processes, such as blood pressure.
Good nutrition can lower your risk of developing a range of chronic diseases. For example, eating more fruit and vegetables can help lower blood pressure and may lower your risk of certain types of cancer (such as colorectal, breast, lung and prostate cancer). Eating less saturated fat may also lower your risk of heart disease.
Healthy eating can also help people that already have some types of disease or illness such as diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure. And, of course, improving your eating habits will contribute to you achieving and maintaining a healthy weight.
Through this course you will be introduced to the basic principles of nutrition and learn in depth a variety of topics linked with human nutrition and weight management. A healthy and balanced diet means different things to each individual. In this course you will learn the basics of how to set out and give nutrition advice for a wide range of people; from people looking to lose weight and people looking to change their diet to improve sports performance. We will also help you dispel common myths about nutrition by introducing you to genuine scientific discovery surrounding human nutrition.
This in depth course gives you ALL the information you need to live a healthy lifestyle!